The outstanding characteristics of Natural Granite Cobblestones enhance your property with an Old World style, giving it a sense of history!
Enhance your property by adding some elements of Old World style with our Granite Cobblestones. Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance. Authentically natural granite. Being hand cut, these Cobblestone sizes vary slightly but are fairly consistent. Use these blocks to create a Cobblestone Edger for your gardens or lay them down to get an authentic old world Cobblestone walkway or driveway. These blocks are rated for vehicular traffic. Granite is one of the oldest building materials known to man. Resistant to scratching and durable in driveways and foot traffic areas makes it the better choice.
Available in multiple colors and sizes
- 12″ x 6″ x 3″ (Available in Gray only) – 140 pieces per pallet, 22 lbs per piece
- 10″ x 7″ x 4″ (Available in Gray, Black, Tan and Rose) – 105 pieces per pallet, 30 lbs per piece
- 9″ x 5″ x 5″ (Available in Gray, Black, Tan and Rose) – 150 pieces per pallet, 20 lbs per piece
- 8″ x 4″ x 4″ (Available in Gray only) – 250 pieces per pallet, 12 lbs per piece
- 4″ x 4″ x 4″ (Available in Gray, Black, Tan and Rose) – 500 pieces per pallet, 6 lbs per piece
- Natural granite and hand cut
- Tumbled appearance with an authentic old world cobblestone look
- Can be used as garden edger’s, walkways and driveways
- Easy to handle and light weight
- Size and weight may vary due to that it is natural stone and cut by hand