Transform your landscape by giving it a charming Old World look
using our Meadow Garden Wall Blocks!
Bringing the texture and color of our Meadow Wall Blocks into your landscape or garden will bring you back in time. These blocks come in a variety of different designed faces that give it that Old World meadow stone appearance. Meadow Wall Blocks can be used to build a beautiful free standing wall (finished on both sides – double sided) or a charming little garden wall (finished on one side). Rejuvenate your yard by obtaining the look of natural fieldstone wall but at a fraction of the cost. Use our Wall Caps, that give a rustic finish capped look, or add our Rivenstone Patio Blocks to get the look of a natural bluestone cap. Either way you will have a beautiful garden wall! By using Meadow Wall Blocks you will transform your outdoor living space into a landscape with a majestic Old World feel.
- Looks like natural fieldstone
- Makes beautiful corners – finished on 3 sides
- Easy to build Garden Edgers, Walls & Piers
- Beautiful definition & color blends (all the way through the block) – available in Grey, Blue Variegated & Tan Variegated
- Build a 27”H x 21” Sq. Pier with just 24 blocks!
- Finished in a fraction of the time it takes to create a traditional wall
- Use wall adhesive or mortar to tie the blocks and courses together
- Cut with skill saw with masonry blade
- Easy to handle