Manufactured Berkshire Irregular Patio blocks are an affordable
alternative to natural stone at a fraction of the price!
This Berkshire Irregular Patio Block kits includes 60 pieces of 19 in. x 13 in. Berkshire Patio Blocks (72 sq. ft.) that look very similar to natural stone. These patio blocks are uniform and easy to handle. Design your very own custom patio or walkway with this kit, make it as big or as small as you would like. Add this beautiful designed block to your backyard and get the expensive natural stone look at a fraction of the price. It’s an entire 8 ft. x 9 ft. patio on one pallet. Available in two different colors, Blue Variegated and Tan Variegated.
- Each kit includes 60 pieces of 19 in. x 13 in. Berkshire patio blocks, 72 sq. ft. (after straight cuts have been done to make a square patio), 1455 pallet weight, 23 lbs. per piece
- Printed pattern included in each pallet for an easy installation visual
- Cuts will need to be made if installing as a patio or walkway with straight/square edges, use a wet masonry saw blade to make cuts
- When using this kit as a patio you will have enough blocks to cover a 8 ft. x 9 ft. area, which equals 72 sq. ft. you will have extra blocks, extra square footage, to account for the cuts needed if you prefer square edges
- Each kit has enough square footage to create a walkway, 4 ft. wide x 17 ft. long
- Purchase multiple kits and install around your in-ground pool or make a larger outdoor living space
- Beautiful color blend with a natural stone texture
- For installing around steps or flower-beds just use a wet masonry saw blade to cut and fit
The Berkshire patio blocks are installed using the same installation techniques as installing Rivenstone patio blocks. Click the link below to get some installation tips!